Dallas AfterSchool Network provides professional development tailored to the afterschool field. Our workshops are designed for all levels of afterschool staff, including:
- No workshops available at this time. Please check back soon.
- Writing Program Goals and Objectives with Choosing Effective and Appropriate Curriculum, January 30th
- Managing Data, February 27th
- Motivating Staff/Sharing Expectations/Evaluating Staff, March 27th
- Building Strong Teams, April 24th
- Having Difficult Conversations, May 22nd
- Setting Personal Goals/Professional Behavior, January 23rd
- Effective Teaching and Learning Strategies while Supporting State Standards (TEKS), February 20th
- Incorporating Voice and Choice in Your Program, March 6th
- Attending to Child Development with Engaging Experiences, April 17th
- Positive Discipline and Building Connections with Children, May 15th
View our training calendar for the complete listing of current workshops.
DASN clients receive a discount on training workshops. To receive your discount, be sure you are logged in for the client fee to be displayed.